81800 Ulu Tiram,
Mon - Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sat & Sun 9.30am – 3.30pm
Tel: +607-8636 888 or
For course enquiries, WhatsApp
011-35433040 (Diploma in Airline Services)
For Accounts-related matter, WhatsApp 011-13052006 (Finance)
For course information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For International Students enquiry, please email: email@example.com
For Suggestions/Complaints/Grievances, please email:
For Scholarship/Bursary, please email:
[Note: For students coming from household income of less than RM4,000 per month.]
Leveraging on our 20 years of experience in teaching A Level, the college created FIB for the following reasons:
1. A 1-year university foundation to ‘bridge’ students to degree studies in Law, Accounting, & Finance, Management, Marketing, Economics and other social science disciplines (e.g. Psychology, Political Science, etc).
2. A university foundation which gives more options to students, i.e. not only recognised at Crescendo, but more importantly by colleges & universities in Malaysia and overseas.
3. A programme in which students are continuously assessed (i.e. not a one-time final exam) using a mixed mode of progress test, presentation, assignment and a final exam.
FIB is recognised by the University of London (UOL) for entry into its degree programmes such as Law, Accounting & Finance, Business & Management, Economics and many others. The University of London degrees are conducted in Recognised Teaching Centres in various cities in Malaysia (e.g. JB, & KL) and around the world (e.g. in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, etc). Find out more about UOL Recognised Teaching Centres here.
The FIB, with its MQA approval, is also recognised by public universities for some of their programmes (e,g, UTM for its International degree programme) and private universities in Malaysia.
1. Introduction to Macroeconomics
2. Introduction to Management Accounting
3. Introduction to Financial Accounting 1
4. Introduction to Financial Accounting 2
5. Business & Management
6. Fundamentals of Finance
7. Introduction to Statistics
8. Basic Mathematics
9. Introduction to Law ofObligation
10. Introduction to Legal System
11. Principles of Microeconomics
12. Principles of Marketing
13. Introduction to Computer Science
14. Basic ICT
15. English 1
16. English 2
Lek Lin Na,
Master of Business Administration, Wawasan Open University
BSc. (Hons) Management, University of London
Graduate Diploma in Economics, University of London
Lin Na has been teaching Economics to A Level and University of London students for more than 12 years. With that experience & knowledge, students can be assured that this subject will be thoroughly covered, and in addition to getting a good understanding of Economics, they will also have an appreciation of this interesting subject.
Gary Ng Boon Hui,
Master of Laws with Merit (LLM), University of London
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of London
Gary heads the Law programme and conducts lectures to LLB students. Under his tutelage, 3 A Level students have won prestigious awards from Cambridge. Two for scoring the highest mark in the world (in 2012 and 2013), and one for scoring the highest mark in Malaysia (in 2018).
Jason Hee Yok Lai,
MBA in Accounting & Finance, University of Northumbria
BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance, University of Abertay Dundee
Jason has taught accounting subjects at various levels (A Level, ACCA, CIMA, ICSA, UOL, Heriot Watt University etc.) for over 20 years in many reputable higher learning institutions. He is a charismatic lecturer who injects fun and excitement into his lessons.
Ng Siu Kun,
Master of Business Administration, Charles Stuart University
BSc. in Computer Science (minor in Maths), Campbell University
Ms. Ng has been teaching Mathematics and Statistics since 1991 in A Level and University of London programmes. Well-known as a very passionate and helpful lecturer, Ms Ng provides lots of support to students in terms of counselling, online answers to practice questions, etc.
5 credits in SPM or equivalent